Chief Financial Officer
POSITION: Chief Financial Officer
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday
SUMMARY: Maintains records of the organization assuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Oversees and directs all financial and facilities systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Maintains stewardship of the organization’s books, records, and assets.
- Develops and oversees the implementation of financial policies and procedures. Monitors all fiscal activities including general ledger, accounts payable, payroll, accounts receivable; and procurement. Assures proper procedure and cost-effective measures.
- Closely monitors and manages cash flow; assuring the organization’s financial obligations are met.
- Oversees facilities management of the organization.
- Oversees staff accountant and accounting assistant.
- Development of pertinent and required monthly financial and statistical reports and provides relative information to the Board in conjunction with the leadership team.
- Provides ongoing information, insight, and guidance to the Chief Executive Officer and leadership team with regard to the organization’s financial and information systems.
- Develops, implements, and monitors annual budget in conjunction with the leadership team and Board of Directors.
- Works with consultants and auditors to complete all required annual reporting.
- Directs Finance Committee meetings.
- Participates in budget development and strategic planning.
- Attends and participates in leadership meetings, Board meetings, as necessary, and other required meetings, trainings, and seminars.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or five years proven equivalent experience/training.
- Master’s Degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or healthcare administration with a concentration in accounting preferred.
- Three years’ prior experience as CFO, Controller or Finance Director required.
- Experience in healthcare, with FQHC experience preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) is a definite plus.
- This position demands excellent team-based communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong supervisory and leadership experience with solid computer / IT knowledge.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Chief Executive Officer
Interested candidates click here to complete our online employment application and submit a resume.
POST DATE: 02/21/2020