Dental Hygienist – Per Diem
POSITION: Dental Hygienist
STATUS: Per Diem
WORK SCHEDULE: Varies for coverage
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Triage patients.
- Provide dental care services including screenings, scalings, cleanings, X-rays, sealants, fluoridation, and periodontal charting.
- Provide patient education.
- Provide referral assistance for more complex follow up and restorative procedures.
- Develop and implement an elementary dental prevention education program for the surrounding community schools, working closely with State and local programs already in place.
- Initiate and participate in area efforts to expand and improve dental care services to the target population.
- Work closely with case management, outreach, and primary care staff to assure patients’ dental needs are identified and addressed.
- Maine state dental hygienist license.
- Minimum one-year experience preferred.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Medical Director
Interested candidates should click here and complete our online employment application AND forward a resume and cover letter to Sonia Maxwell, HR Director/Compliance Officer (email@example.com).
Post Date: 06/25/19