Electronic Health Record (EHR) Specialist – Lincoln
POSITION: Electronic Health Record (EHR) Specialist
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
SUMMARY: The EHR Specialist is responsible for assisting the EHR department and entire organization with EHR helpdesk needs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Serves as the lead for EHR helpdesk, troubleshooting staff issues and assisting with logging issues with eClinicalWorks.
- Provides EHR orientation, navigation and basic functionality and support for new providers and staff.
- Works with coordinators and role-based content experts to draft and document EHR workflows.
- Completes various EHR reports and audits weekly/monthly as assigned.
- Promotes best practices in the clinical use of the EHR system.
- Assists as needed with special projects toward the achievement of the Health Center’s mission
- Assists with patient-centered medical home, ACO and quality initiatives.
- Works within the Care Teams to create and sustain a patient centered model of quality health care.
- Participates and/or coordinates meetings for the department and within the organization, including pod/site team meetings, HIPAA Compliance Committee meetings, and routine EHR vendor meetings.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work well both independently and as a member of a high-functioning team.
- Administrative experience required. Clinical experience/knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Must be competent with computers, with background in Windows.
- Must be competent with EHR systems.
- Must be well organized.
RESPONSIBLE TO: EHR Manager
Interested candidates click here to complete our online employment application and submit a resume.
POST DATE: 09/13/21