Medical Assistant/Site Coordinator – West Enfield
POSITION: Medical Assistant / Site Coordinator
LOCATION: West Enfield
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
SUMMARY: Serves as site coordinator overseeing the daily clinic operations and support staff, and performs administrative and medical assistant functions. HAN has a new updated competitive wage scale.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Promotes communication between network practices.
- Oversees clinic support staff.
- Performs administrative functions.
- Serves as the medical assisting float.
- Responsible for assuring efficient daily operations.
- Promotes teamwork among staff.
- Assists staff as necessary.
- Conducts competency trainings for all medical assistant staff.
- Performs performance evaluations, including attesting medical assistant clinical competencies.
- Reviews and approves time cards.
- Processes employee time off requests, calendars, and staffing schedules.
- Works with staff to create and sustain a Patient-Centered model of quality health care.
- Assists with maintaining compliance, patient satisfaction, and QA systems.
- Serves as an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) superuser and trainer. Promotes and provides ongoing education regarding best practices in the clinical use of the EMR.
- Conducts monthly support staff meetings in conjunction with operations director and providers.
- Maintains supply inventory and submits supply requests to purchasing as necessary.
- Attends to incident reports and patient concerns and forwards to the Compliance Officer.
- Serves as IMMPACT coordinator and maintains vaccine supply of both State and Private vaccines.
- Must have a two-year Associate MA degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have demonstrated experience in all areas of medical assisting tasks and duties in order to review and approve medical assistant competencies.
- Prior staff management experience preferred.
- Must have excellent teamwork, communication, and customer service skills.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and ability to make judgment decisions.
- Ability to multitask and be organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have experience working with an EMR system(s).
RESPONSIBLE TO: Operations Manager
Interested candidates click here to complete our online employment application and submit a resume.
POST DATE: 09/10/20