Health Access Network now offers a clinician consultation service to our community. If you have concerns about COVID-19 symptoms, providers from our primary care and walk-in care teams are available to speak with you and recommend next steps in determining your best care option. For more information, click here.
We are here to take care of you. What we are asking of you is to:
- Stay home. The best way of preventing spread of the virus, of protecting yourself and your family, is to act like you might be infected yourself. The more you protect others, the more you protect yourself. The best step we can all take to protect everyone is to keep our distance from others, at least 6 feet away, more if possible. This is why the recommendation right now is NOT to go to work, to shop, or to gather together in any way unless you have to – you should stay home. That’s what we call social distancing.
- Call ahead. HAN remains responsive to ever-changing conditions in our community and to the recommendations of the CDC. We may direct you to a specific site depending on your symptoms or the status of COVID-19 in our community. To ensure you receive the care you need, and to reduce risk for exposure or spread for everyone, please call us.
- Do not bring visitors with you. For the sake of our staff, your neighbors and our community, please do NOT bring additional visitors with you unless it is absolutely necessary (i.e. one parent or guardian accompanying a child, or a caregiver supporting an individual who otherwise would not be able to complete their appointment).
- Schedule your routine labs. In order to best coordinate care and to keep everyone safe, we are asking you to call ahead to schedule an appointment for routine labs. At this time we are not able to provide routine x-rays.
When in doubt, simply pick up the phone and call us. We are here for you and we are all in this together. With that being said, our Behavioral Health team is thinking of you. Included below are some recommended videos to help with coping strategies and providing a positive focus:
- Effective Ways to FACE COVID – click here.
- Sleep Meditation to help kids relax and sleep at bedtime – click here.
- Cosmic Kids Yoga – ways to help kids relax and de-stress during the day – click here.
- Daily Guided Meditation – click here.
- How to Turn Off our Struggle Switch – click here.
Click here for steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick.
For more information about the COVID-19 in Maine, please visit the Maine CDC by clicking here.