Primary Care Physician – Lincoln
POSITION: Primary Care Physician (MD or DO)
WORK SCHEDULE: 40 hours / wk.
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing primary care to patients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assesses patient care needs.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of knowledge and training.
- Works within their Care Team to create and sustain a Patient Centered model of quality health care.
- Responsible for covering their team member’s messages, test results on their days off or during their vacations
- Arranges for, or refers patient to, needed services.
- Assures that patient health records are maintained with concise, legible, and pertinent documentation.
- Participates in after-hours telephonic call.
- Supervises advanced practice clinicians per plan of supervision, if applicable, providing prompt feedback with any alternate suggestions for care.
- State of Maine MD or DO license
- Current DEA license
RESPONSIBLE TO: Chief Medical Officer
Interested candidates click here to complete our online employment application and submit a resume.
POST DATE: 08/30/2021