Radiologic Technician – Per Diem
POSITION: Radiologic Technician
STATUS: Per-diem opportunity
WORK SCHEDULE: Varies (x-ray is open Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
SUMMARY: Responsible for coordinating and performing digital x-rays.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Perform assigned x-ray procedures per provider’s request.
- Manage x-rays according to established practice, policy and procedure.
- Schedule patients for x-rays in support of clinic activities.
- Maintain equipment using quality checks, arrange preventive maintenance as indicated.
- Order/issue supplies and parts as needed, assure adequate inventory is maintained.
- Assure that x-ray services are in compliance with licensing, inspection and safety requirements.
- Uses the computer system to document proper examination information and charges.
- Radiographic Technician Degree
- State of Maine Radiographic License
- Demonstrated competency in diagnostic imaging procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate, quick learner, and attention to detail
RESPONSIBLE TO: Administrative Coordinator
Interested candidates click here to complete our online employment application and submit a resume.