POSITION: Staff Accountant
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday
SUMMARY: In conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), oversees activities related to the implementation and maintenance of the organization’s general accounting operations.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for general ledger maintenance, monthly journal entries, fixed assets maintenance, and monthly reconciliations.
- Responsible for preparing monthly financial statements.
- Responsible for maintaining grant records and assisting in grant report preparation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or equivalent degree required
- 2-3 years of hands on accounting experience preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) is a plus
- Health care experience is not required but would be considered a plus
- Grants management experience would be considered a plus
- Must have excellent written communication and customer service skills
- Must have excellent analytical skills and ability to make judgment decisions
- Must be competent with computers, with a background in Windows
- Must be able to work independently and be well organized
RESPONSIBLE TO: Chief Financial Officer
Interested candidates click here to complete our online employment application and submit a resume.