POSITION: Walk-In Care Provider (FNP or PA)
LOCATION: Lincoln, Maine
WORK SCHEDULE: Three 12-hour shifts per week (36 hrs) – 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing acute care to patients in the walk-in care setting.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Provides walk-in care
• Performs assessment of patient care needs in an acute care setting
• Provides direct patient care within the scope of knowledge and training
• Arranges for or refers patients to needed services
• Assures that patient health records are maintained with concise, legible and pertinent documentation
• Participates in after-hours telephonic call
• Perform tasks, as requested by supervising physician and Medical Director
• State of Maine FNP or PA license
• Current DEA license
• A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience working as a FNP or PA in walk-in/urgent care, and/or emergency medicine
RESPONSIBLE TO: Medical Director
Interested candidates should click here and complete our online employment application AND send a C/V to Sonia Maxwell (SMaxwell@hanfqhc.org), Human Resources Director and Compliance Officer.
Providing compassionate, high quality healthcare services for all.